News Happening Now
- ‘ Cases of rape rise to 84% in Nigeria’
- Dana air crash update: 23 aircrash victims’ families yet to receive compensation
- Mimiko inaugurates new Mother & Child hospital today
- N4.56b pension scam: Female accused hospitalised,trial stalled
- Construction workers hail FG’s decision on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- Senate adjourns plenary for 1 week, dissolves to Appropriation committee.
- Blackout looms as Egbin power plant breaks down
- FMBN, NEXIM, BOA, IB lose N47bn in 6 months - CBN
- FirstBank wins Nigerian Bank of the Year award
- PDP tackles ACN over Tukur’s comments
- Electricity workers threaten strike over Wamakko
- ‘NDIC prosecuted 55 directors, staff of micro finance banks in 2011’
- Judgment in Oni’s appeal stalled, re-fixed for Jan 8
- Slain banker: Deceased had only 3 wounds -Accused’s father
- Appointments: S/West not marginalised —FCC
- Uduaghan tasks NBA on criminal justice system
- 6 arraigned for murder, pipeline vandalisation
Professor Moses Akinola Makinde, a popular scholar of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) fame, and a renowned student of the Awolowo’s philosophy and ideology speaks on the establishment of Obafemi...Read More...
As both the Plateau State Government and the local government workers maintain uncompromising stance on salary increase, the primary education system in the state as well as primary healthcare and a number...Read More...
UNDOUBTEDLY, the main preoccupation of the various ethnic groupings in the country today centres basically on how to remain relevant in the scheme of things in the polity. Particularly, issue by the ethnic...Read More...
One innocuous item that emerged last Thursday in Abuja was one of the human-created encumbrances in the war against corruption in the country. The Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission...Read More...
The Friday Edition
Deputy Editor, Olawale Rasheed, explores internal intrigues clouding the petroleum industry bill, concluding that the ruling elite risk being overwhelmed by multi-national oil majors.Various factions of...Read More...
Besides the constitution amendment bill, which saw the light of day in 2010, the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) remains the most discussed bill in the legislature. Group Politics Editor, Taiwo Adisa,...Read More...
By Plimun Web Design
- We’re repositioning museums for community development - Mallam Usman
- What is wrong with Jojein Hotel, Akure
- Youth lauds AFTM
- Runsewe bags Akorewolu - Applauds minister’s 48-hour visa policy
- ncpc boss commends President Jonathan on Okeke - Assures Nigerians of safety of pilgrims in Israel
- Ori Oke Ikoyi, Osun State: Where prayers are answered automatically
Empowered for L.I.F.E
Translate this site
Is it proper for public and private institutions to sell employment forms to job seekers?
Should the local government be a federating unit in the Nigerian nation?
National Sports Festival: Team Rivers maintains leadDEFENDING champions, Team Rivers,...Read More...
- Nigeria lags behind in road network —Yasin
- 4,000 to benefit from SURE-P in Ondo
- NEMA begins campaign on disaster response
- Delta NURTW warns taxi operators against colour violation
- Osun bush meat sellers want international market
- Osun govt promises restoration of electricity in Moro
- MDGs: NGO calls for early childhood development
- NSCDC boss to deliver 2012 Gbagura Day Celebration lecture
- Youths hold key to national development
- PASAN canvasses financial independence for state assemblies