- ‘ Cases of rape rise to 84% in Nigeria’
- Dana air crash update: 23 aircrash victims’ families yet to receive compensation
- Mimiko inaugurates new Mother & Child hospital today
- N4.56b pension scam: Female accused hospitalised,trial stalled
- Construction workers hail FG’s decision on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- Senate adjourns plenary for 1 week, dissolves to Appropriation committee.
- Blackout looms as Egbin power plant breaks down
- FMBN, NEXIM, BOA, IB lose N47bn in 6 months - CBN
- FirstBank wins Nigerian Bank of the Year award
- PDP tackles ACN over Tukur’s comments
- Electricity workers threaten strike over Wamakko
- ‘NDIC prosecuted 55 directors, staff of micro finance banks in 2011’
- Judgment in Oni’s appeal stalled, re-fixed for Jan 8
- Slain banker: Deceased had only 3 wounds -Accused’s father
- Appointments: S/West not marginalised —FCC
Usain Bolt feels good - Agent
USAIN Bolt's agent says the three-time Olympic champion is back in full training and "feeling good."
Ricky Simms tells The Associated Press that the Jamaican sprinter is fit ahead of the defence of his titles in the 100, 200 and 4x100 at the London Games.
The holder of the world record in both sprint distances, Bolt lost to Yohan Blake in the 100 and 200 at recent Jamaican Olympic trials. He had his right hamstring stretched out by a trainer after the 200.
Bolt pulled out of the Monaco Diamond League meet on July 20 — his last race before the Olympics — with what his coach called "a slight problem."
Britain's Daily Telegraph yestersday that Bolt flew to Germany last week for treatment on a tight hamstring.
Translate this site
Should the local government be a federating unit in the Nigerian nation?
- AFCON 2013: Zambia buys crowd against Eagles
- Eaglets ready for Bamako battle –Garba
- Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta vie for Balon D’Or
- National Sports Festival: Team Rivers maintains lead
- Sports Festival is for Okagbare, Osayomi - Amaju
- Boxing event, a sham - Okorodudu
- Edo skipper seeks win over Adamawa
- Drogba, Eto’o on World XI list
- Serena Williams wins player award
- NIPOGA 2013: Fed Poly Bida, votes N1.4bn for hosting