- ‘ Cases of rape rise to 84% in Nigeria’
- Dana air crash update: 23 aircrash victims’ families yet to receive compensation
- Mimiko inaugurates new Mother & Child hospital today
- N4.56b pension scam: Female accused hospitalised,trial stalled
- Construction workers hail FG’s decision on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- Senate adjourns plenary for 1 week, dissolves to Appropriation committee.
- Blackout looms as Egbin power plant breaks down
- FMBN, NEXIM, BOA, IB lose N47bn in 6 months - CBN
- FirstBank wins Nigerian Bank of the Year award
- PDP tackles ACN over Tukur’s comments
- Electricity workers threaten strike over Wamakko
- ‘NDIC prosecuted 55 directors, staff of micro finance banks in 2011’
- Judgment in Oni’s appeal stalled, re-fixed for Jan 8
- Slain banker: Deceased had only 3 wounds -Accused’s father
- Appointments: S/West not marginalised —FCC
Wigan agrees Victor Moses’ fee
CHELSEA is close to securing the services of Victor Moses after it finally agreed a fee of £8million with Wigan Athletic.
‘The Blues’ have been chasing the Nigeria forward all summer and have failed with a number of bids as Latics chairman Dave Whelan was said to be holding out for £10million.
However, it looks as though an £8million fee has now been agreed and the deal will also include add-ons that will push it up towards Whelan's valuation of the 21-year-old winger.
Latics have been determined to hold on to the player, but boss Roberto Martinez has been scouring the market for a replacement and is believed to have lined up Arsenal forward Ryo Miyaichi, who was on loan at Bolton last season as well as Victor Moses compatriot Victor Anichebe of Everton.
A season-long loan deal is on the cards for the Japan star and that should clear the way for Moses to complete his move to Stamford Bridge sooner rather than later.Share
Translate this site
Should the local government be a federating unit in the Nigerian nation?
- AFCON 2013: Zambia buys crowd against Eagles
- Eaglets ready for Bamako battle –Garba
- Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta vie for Balon D’Or
- National Sports Festival: Team Rivers maintains lead
- Sports Festival is for Okagbare, Osayomi - Amaju
- Boxing event, a sham - Okorodudu
- Edo skipper seeks win over Adamawa
- Drogba, Eto’o on World XI list
- Serena Williams wins player award
- NIPOGA 2013: Fed Poly Bida, votes N1.4bn for hosting