- ‘ Cases of rape rise to 84% in Nigeria’
- Dana air crash update: 23 aircrash victims’ families yet to receive compensation
- Mimiko inaugurates new Mother & Child hospital today
- N4.56b pension scam: Female accused hospitalised,trial stalled
- Construction workers hail FG’s decision on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- Senate adjourns plenary for 1 week, dissolves to Appropriation committee.
- Blackout looms as Egbin power plant breaks down
- FMBN, NEXIM, BOA, IB lose N47bn in 6 months - CBN
- FirstBank wins Nigerian Bank of the Year award
- PDP tackles ACN over Tukur’s comments
- Electricity workers threaten strike over Wamakko
- ‘NDIC prosecuted 55 directors, staff of micro finance banks in 2011’
- Judgment in Oni’s appeal stalled, re-fixed for Jan 8
- Slain banker: Deceased had only 3 wounds -Accused’s father
- Appointments: S/West not marginalised —FCC
Goals thrills Aluko
EX-RANGERS and Hull Tigers striker, Sone Aluko has stated that he is relieved to be hitting the net after being shot off in the summer.
The Nigerian international vowed to score goals when he arrived at Hull from Rangers and is already delivering on his promise.
He's scored two goals in his last two games and said:''You have to walk the walk when you talk the talk, so it is great to have two goals.
''I could have scored more and, hopefully, I will do''.
Aluko then hailed the impact boss Steve Bruce has had on his career after he mauled the Lions.
''The manager makes you feel good out on the pitch. We are well prepared. We know what is coming. Everyone feels the confident too.
''We also have good players. There are a lot who have come in this summer and they have done well''.
The 23- year old is convinced a lot of teams will struggle against the Tigers this season because of how organised they are in their current formation.
''The system is 3-5-2 but because of how we play, it is very flexible. We interchange a lot and rotate. That makes it hard for teams to pick us up''.
Translate this site
Should the local government be a federating unit in the Nigerian nation?
- AFCON 2013: Zambia buys crowd against Eagles
- Eaglets ready for Bamako battle –Garba
- Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta vie for Balon D’Or
- National Sports Festival: Team Rivers maintains lead
- Sports Festival is for Okagbare, Osayomi - Amaju
- Boxing event, a sham - Okorodudu
- Edo skipper seeks win over Adamawa
- Drogba, Eto’o on World XI list
- Serena Williams wins player award
- NIPOGA 2013: Fed Poly Bida, votes N1.4bn for hosting