- ‘ Cases of rape rise to 84% in Nigeria’
- Dana air crash update: 23 aircrash victims’ families yet to receive compensation
- Mimiko inaugurates new Mother & Child hospital today
- N4.56b pension scam: Female accused hospitalised,trial stalled
- Construction workers hail FG’s decision on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- Senate adjourns plenary for 1 week, dissolves to Appropriation committee.
- Blackout looms as Egbin power plant breaks down
- FMBN, NEXIM, BOA, IB lose N47bn in 6 months - CBN
- FirstBank wins Nigerian Bank of the Year award
- PDP tackles ACN over Tukur’s comments
- Electricity workers threaten strike over Wamakko
- ‘NDIC prosecuted 55 directors, staff of micro finance banks in 2011’
- Judgment in Oni’s appeal stalled, re-fixed for Jan 8
- Slain banker: Deceased had only 3 wounds -Accused’s father
- Appointments: S/West not marginalised —FCC
Genesis Hotels, pride of hotel business in Ibadan - Stakeholders
GENESIS Hotels and Suites, Challenge/Molete Road, Ibadan, has been recorgnised as a beacon of hotel and hospitality outfits in the city of Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.
The commendation was made by about the hotel recently by some stakeholders in the hospitality industry comprising hotel owners, chefs, tour packagers and operators, under the ages of Hospitality Outfit Watchers, who visited the hotels to access the facilities the hotel, its staffers and the services being offered to hospitality seekers in the state.
The president of the group, Prince Olaobode Aladesemipe, said: “Genesis Hotels and Suites has broken all stereotypes, emerging as a key pride in the hospitality outfits in the city of Ibadan.
“The location is apt, making it quite easy to location for even first timers to the city; the security network of the hotel is considerably tight; the fixture and fittings are of the standard of the seven-star hotels in Dubai; the staff are vibrant, at the call and beck of the customers; there are suitable halls for all occasions with an ample parking space; standard swimming pool, just to mention a few. These and many other attractions put Genesis Hotels at the edge of many others in the state and the country,” Prince Aladesemipe said.
He said that Genesis Hotels and Suites was fortunate to combine all these rare attributes of a world-class hotel. “This is nothing but the result of the wide exposure of the owner and his readiness to run a world-standard hotel in Ibadan, to redefine the industry in the city and set a good pace for others to follow.”
Aladesemipe charged the management of the hotel not to rest on their oars, but make it a culture to regularly improve more on their enviable qualities.
In response, the Marketing Manager of the hotel, Miss Monilola Dada, said offering hospitality services that could
only be got in world-class five-star hotel, is the goal of the hotel, which according to her cannot be compromised.
“We are in the business mainly to reposition the hospitality industry not only in the city or state, but in the country, and help hospitality seekers, both local and foreign, to get the best services they can get in world-standard five-star hotel. These are our goals, and we shall pursue them to the latter end,” Miss Dada said.Share