- ‘ Cases of rape rise to 84% in Nigeria’
- Dana air crash update: 23 aircrash victims’ families yet to receive compensation
- Mimiko inaugurates new Mother & Child hospital today
- N4.56b pension scam: Female accused hospitalised,trial stalled
- Construction workers hail FG’s decision on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- Senate adjourns plenary for 1 week, dissolves to Appropriation committee.
- Blackout looms as Egbin power plant breaks down
- FMBN, NEXIM, BOA, IB lose N47bn in 6 months - CBN
- FirstBank wins Nigerian Bank of the Year award
- PDP tackles ACN over Tukur’s comments
- Electricity workers threaten strike over Wamakko
- ‘NDIC prosecuted 55 directors, staff of micro finance banks in 2011’
- Judgment in Oni’s appeal stalled, re-fixed for Jan 8
- Slain banker: Deceased had only 3 wounds -Accused’s father
- Appointments: S/West not marginalised —FCC
Genesis Hotel, Ibadan, out with Code of Conduct
The fact that a hotel is a publicly patronised concern has made it a public place for all Tom, Dick and Harry.
Many people patronise hotels for different reasons and motives because, apart from being hospitality centre, it is also a business arena where multi–million naira businesses are daily being transacted.
Hence, hotels welcome to their bowels different shades of people with different culture, custom and mannerism.
However, some hotels are out to moderate the behavioral patterns of their customers in order to ensure decorum, decency and patrimonial ambience within the hotel.
Thus Genesis Hotel, located at Fire Station bus – stop, Challenge – Molete road, Ibadan Oyo – State has come out with a code of conduct and shape of appearance for non–resident visitors or customers.
The Code of Conduct is conspicuously pasted on the gate to the hotel and while the security men are detailed to ensure compliance
According to a source. “The code became necessary in order to first, protect and preserve the integrity of the hotel by making sure that guests here enjoy a conducive atmosphere devoid of any embarrassment from non- resident customers and make Genesis Hotel the best in terms of where guests’ privacy is respected and protected.’’
According to the source “We are to ensure that guest must consummate staying with us without experiencing or being exposed to any form of embarrassment. When they are here, it must be an everlasting experience of bliss and pleasure. Our hotel is not for miscreants, neither is it a haven for rags of the society but a home for precious hospitality consumers who seek total satisfaction in the amidstt of luxury.’’Share