- ‘ Cases of rape rise to 84% in Nigeria’
- Dana air crash update: 23 aircrash victims’ families yet to receive compensation
- Mimiko inaugurates new Mother & Child hospital today
- N4.56b pension scam: Female accused hospitalised,trial stalled
- Construction workers hail FG’s decision on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- Senate adjourns plenary for 1 week, dissolves to Appropriation committee.
- Blackout looms as Egbin power plant breaks down
- FMBN, NEXIM, BOA, IB lose N47bn in 6 months - CBN
- FirstBank wins Nigerian Bank of the Year award
- PDP tackles ACN over Tukur’s comments
- Electricity workers threaten strike over Wamakko
- ‘NDIC prosecuted 55 directors, staff of micro finance banks in 2011’
- Judgment in Oni’s appeal stalled, re-fixed for Jan 8
- Slain banker: Deceased had only 3 wounds -Accused’s father
- Appointments: S/West not marginalised —FCC
The General Manager, Sales and Marketing, Mr Bayo Oke, expressed delight with his organisation’s ability to consistently sponsor the festival. He said that this year’s sponsorship package was different from that of previous years because of the introduction of the new products namely the 1 litre bottle of Eagles Aromatic Schnapps, Alomo Bitters, and Eagle Commodore Schnaaps, aside from the regular 75cl Eagle Majesty Schnapps which had been the only featured product in previous years.
Mr Oke, who was accompanied by the Brand Manager, Eagle Aromatic Schnapps, Mr Kingsley Anuebunwa; Promotions Manager, Mr Tunji Oni and Sales Operations Manager West 2 Region, Mr Olumide Makinde, said IDL would support the festival by providing free sampling of its various drinks, free gifts and sponsorship of live musical concert. The IDL team also made a presentation of cartons of various products of the IDL stable to the monarch and his chiefs, plus other promotional gift items including umbrellas, T-shirts, handkerchiefs and more.
The monarch who was on hand to received the IDL team, expressed delight with the visit, which also had place chiefs and the Osun Governor’s Special Adviser on Tourism, Chief Ladi Soyode. It was noted that the introduction of three new products within a year, showed that IDL was thriving and truly making headway in its quest to be the number one distillery company in Nigeria.Share