- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
Thanks for your regular advice in your Tribune Column. For over three years,I have been battling with a sore in my anus which disappears and reappears with pain when I touch it. At times, I apply ROBB for relief. I am a man of 30years and I don’t know if this is a sign of pile or something else. I need an urgent and permanent solution. Kindly let me know the type of drugs and treatment to adopt.
Silas (by SMS)
There are many affectations of the anus which can mimic a pile. If what you have is actually a sore, it could be a chronic wound or an infected hole in your anus which may need a surgical intervention for it to adequately resolve. On the other hand, your problem could be a swelling which may need to be surgically removed. Still, the best way to confirm the actual problem is to see a doctor who will thoroughly examine you, come out with a proper diagnosis and thereafter, prescribe an effective and adequate form of treatment.