- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
I have been married for some years now and I like to come home after a hard day’s work and play with my kids.
But my wife of 13 years welcomes me with sadness and pain. I am jovial and I love my children.
What do I do?
Bello appears to be in a fix. He is relying on your pieces of advice to know how to handle his wife who has hitherto been a pain in his neck. Send your reactions to dear yemisi either via 08078891815 or www.tribune.com.ng/sat.