- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
The funky pastor, who attracted public attention following his announcement of the termination of his second marriage, some days ago, received adverse comments from people on the divorce issue.
Sources revealed that the pastor and ex-presidential aspirant went into serious consultations with some of his trusted aides before taking the decision.
The former pop singer married the woman, Stephanie, about four years ago in a glamorous event that shook the whole of Lagos.
The wedding ceremony was followed with an expensive honeymoon and, later, gift items which the groom showered on his bride. It caught the attention of the media.
It is revealed that the eloquent pastor, since the public declaration, had cut down his socialising and forbidden all his aides to talk or ask questions on the matter.
Okotie, who still occupies a special place in the hearts of his followers and fans, had his first marriage to Tyna hit the rocks for reasons he associated with immaturity.
Pastor Chris is said to have trimmed the number of visitors he attends to and now enjoys the confinement of his office.Share