- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
ONE of Nigeria’s most celebrated creative directors, Steve Babaeko, has just opened his own company, X3M Ideas.
The young man, who recently resigned from his position as the business/creative director at 141 Worldwide, had a stint with Prima Garnet in an advertising career that spanned two decades where he had led a team of result-oriented professionals who worked on several award-winning campaigns for brands like Tom Tom, Etisalat, First Bank, Multichoice, BAT, among others.
The associate registered member of APCON is a writer, media influencer, brand development expert and consumer analyst who had used his wealth of experience to reach the height in his career.
His X3M Ideas is a Lagos-based full service plus digital advertising agency which will have a global presence and impact through its barrier-breaking and record-setting campaigns.
He revealed he is willing and ready to play his part and he’s happy to have a dedicated team that is ready to work under any circumstance.Share