- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
It has also been named as top compact crossover SUV in dependability by J.D. Power and Associates.
The all-new 2012 model introduces the latest evolution of Honda’s successful CR-V formula. Compact on the outside and roomy inside, the CR-V represents an ideal balance for size and capability in the entry SUV segment.
The all-new five-passenger CR-V offers improved car-like interior comfort, a smoother and quieter ride, and even more innovative features than the previous model.
Leading the changes in this new model are a more efficient engine design with improved horsepower and torque, along with an all-new Real Time All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) with Intelligent Control System.
All CR-Vs are powered by a 2.4-liter i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine with 185 horsepower and 163 lb-ft. of torque paired with a standard 5-speed automatic transmission.