- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
NIGERIAN international, Ahmed Musa, says it is inevitable he returns to language school in Russia in order to integrate into his team and the society at large.
Speaking with Saturday Tribunesports, he said the biggest challenge he faces in Russia is the language but now he has enrolled into a school with the aim of attaining proficiency in Russian language.
“It's quite unlike when I was in Holland where seven out of ten Dutch citizens understand English'', he said''.
It is even different from exclusive arrangement, it is a general class, to study and be examined in Russian language among other classmates, it is a challenge but I have been told it is a necessity so, I have no choice.''
The former Kano Pillars' striker added that the programme would be in stages of three months, half-a-year and twelve months.
''By the first six months I hope to catch up so that I will concentrate on the field''.
The winger declared he was at home with the weather and the diet.
“As for the food and weather, we easily get Nigerian and African food just as I’m fast coping with the weather,'' he revealed .Share
Translate this site
- Player of the Year award: CAF drops Mikel •Player faces FA misconduct charge
- Jonathan wants Nations Cup title
- Guinness partners Eagles
- I have discovered Chelsea's problems –Benitez
- Man U aims to return to top spot
- AFCON: Babayaro expresses doubt on Eagles
- Mother of all derbies: Arsenal vs Tottenham
- Clubs plead for fairplay
- I fear no boo boys –Adebayor
- Ibra’s wonder strike divides opinions