- 3 commissioners suspended for improper dressing in Ebonyi
- CBN issues two new merchant bank licences
- Ekiti PDP accuses ACN of attacking members
- Daniel eulogises HID Awolowo at 97
- Jonathan hails Koroma's re-election
- Collapsed man: Edo dep gov threatens Airhiavbere
- Communal clash: Police arrest gang leader, 12 others in Nasarawa
- Corruption: There ‘ll be no sacred cow - Jonathan
- Amosun’s wife tasks students on reading culture
- Flooding: Dangote committee sets N50bn target
- Adamawa LG election conducted peacefully
- 1999 Constitution: Women group calls for amendment to gender-biased provisions
Osanga positive on Sochaux challenge
EX-Nigeria youth star Osanga King has said he hopes to finally take his chance at French club Sochaux in the coming Ligue 1 season.
The Nigeria winger, who joined Sochaux in January on an 18-month loan deal from Etoile du Sahel of Tunisia, has yet to make his debut in France.
Last season, he was an unused substitute twice for Sochaux, but the petit winger has now said his fortunes will change for good in the new season.
“I have been training hard and doing my best since I arrived here, but I have not got the chance to play. I will keep doing my best to see that I play as many games as possible for Sochaux,” Osanga told MTNFootball.com
“I joined the team to play and I will make that happen this season.”
The former U-17 international was among the players who resumed pre-season training this week.
The club placed 14th in Ligue 1 last season with 42 points from 38 matches.Share
Translate this site
- Teammates are jealous of me - Emenike
- Eko 2012: Unity Torch arrives Lagos through the sea
- Olayiwola wins 44th Asoju Oba tennis
- Aluko has Nations Cup chance - Keshi
- Beach soccer: Nigeria takes on Lebanon
- All set for Tiger golf tournament
- Testy debut for Rafa
- City hopes for Kompany's recovery
- Doubts over Chelsea's starters
- Foy scare for homers